The Cincom L12 is a state-of-the-art Swiss Turning Center featuring Citizen’s user-friendly editing function, which utilizes multi-line multi-axes programming along with superimposed and synchronized control. The L12 is equipped with a detachable guide bushing as standard. This allows the machine to be used as a regular guide bushing type automatic lathe for long and small diameter workpieces. Once the guide bushing is removed, it can be used to machine short workpieces with less material waste.
Optional Low Frequency Vibration (LFV) Function improves cutting efficiency and cutting tool life.
In addition, the new L12 Type X includes more features for improved performance, function and ease of use, such as:
- Modular tooling system on the gang and back tool posts allow a wider variety of tooling layouts.
- Y2 Axis on the back spindle expands the range of usable tools.
- Back spindle has been switched to a built-in motor type that allows a maximum speed of 12,000 rpm.
- Optimal balance of strength and weight greatly improves rigidity.
STANDARD NC FUNCTIONS
- NC unit dedicated to the L12
- 8.4" Color LCD
- Program storage capacity: 160m
- Tool offset pairs: 40
- Product counter indication (up to 8 digits)
- Spindle speed change detector
- Constant surface speed control function
- Automatic power-off function
- On-machine program check function
- Chamfering corner R
- Variable lead thread cutting
- Arc threading function
- Geometric function
- Spindle C-axis function
- Milling interpolation
- Back spindle C-axis function
- Back spindle chasing function
- Canned cycle drilling
- High speed rigid tapping function
- Differential speed rotary tool function
- Tool Life Management I
- Tool Life Management II
- External memory program driving
- User macros
- Helical interpolation function
- Inclined helical interpolation function
- Hob function
- Polygon function
- Inch command
- Sub inch command
- Network I/O function
- High Speed Synchronous Tapping (Type X)
- 4-Spindle Speeds Command in the Single block (Type X)